The First Regional Compost Authority accepts commercial businesses and contractors to drop off brush, wood, wood chips, leaves, and grass clippings (certain rules apply), sod and Top Soil at the Central Processing Center. Click HERE for our list of Acceptable and Unacceptable Items.
The FRCA invites your business to be part of this recycling effort by simply filling out a credit application prior to access to the drop off center. This application, our rate schedule, and any other information can be found below, obtained by stopping by our facility, or calling us at 610-262-1000 during our business hours.
Grass Clippings - Rules and Regulations
- DEP permit allows the First Regional Compost Authority (FRCA) to accept grass and/or use it at the site.
- Please see our current fee schedule for current rates.
- All grass clippings need to be dropped off free of any bag, container, or foreign debris. NO BAGS!
- Limitations of the quantity of grass delivered to the site may be imposed at any time and without notice at the site attendant’s discretion regarding concerns of the legitimacy of the source of contamination of the delivered material.
- FRCA reserves the right to refuse any material, including grass clipping drop off based on the condition of the material, the inability to transport the material, or the Processing Center is at capacity.
The Spotted Lanternfly poses a serious threat to Pennsylvania agriculture, hardwoods, and private property. Click HERE for more information.